We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how to visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Websites usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquires
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what are you from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customize the website for you
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, some of our users might see one piece of content, others might see a different piece of content
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website function. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Our Social Media Pages
When you engage with ABC Asset Management Zambia on our social media pages, you can make certain information from your social media profile, postings, and other interactions available to us as well as other participants on these platforms. You may be able to control what data you share, and with whom, through the privacy settings on these social media sites.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.